Are you an expat, living in Spain and your passion is running? Then I’m looking for you…
I am the founder of a virtual running team for expats in Spain (Expat Run Team Spain). Through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, our blogs and other social media, we can keep up with the running experiences and the progress. By using the hastag #ExpatRunSpain we can get in contact with other teammates and followers.
There are a lot of benefits for being on this running team:
1. Keep each other motivated on running.
2. Being informed about running and the races in Spain.
3. You can ask questions about running and living in Spain within the team.
4. Participate in upcoming contests concerning sports.
5. Meet people with the same interests and passion.
6. Gain more followers and readers on your blogs.